These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on The Forest. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Basic Forum Rules - please review.
- Treat everyone with respect. Its not hard!
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “The Forest” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider and/or law enforcement if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- You agree that “The Forest” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, except if it is unlawful, neither “The Forest” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- The Forest is for adult membership only, if your child is likely to gain access through your account, please correct them. There is no XXX content here, but some of the humour may not be suitable for those under 18.
- If you have issues with any user on the Forest, please contact "Forester" to send details, and appropriate action will be taken at the Forest's discretion.